Fitness Elite Personal Training Studio has been monitoring all updates regarding the recently declared pandemic of COVID-19, more commonly known as Coronavirus. As of Governor Phil Murphy’s latest guidelines, our fitness facility is open for you, and follows social distancing and other safety protocols.
Our gym also instituted the following policies:
- Mask requirement- Under Executive Order No. 192, all employees, customers, and visitors must wear a face covering while on the premises (indoors and outdoors), except when an individual is under two years of age or where it is impractical like when eating, drinking, or receiving a service that cannot be completed while wearing a mask.
- Limited total capacity of any outdoor area to ensure that all individuals can remain six feet apart
- Limited occupancy in restrooms that remain open to avoid over-crowding and maintain social distancing through signage and, where practicable, the utilization of attendants to monitor capacity
- Frequent sanitization of high-touch areas
- Limited the use of equipment rented or otherwise to one person at a time, excluding immediate family members, caretakers, household members, or romantic partners, and sanitize such equipment before and after use
Virtual classes are still such a hit that Fitness Elite still finds a way to bring the greatness to you! We are continuing with our one-on-one or small group training in the convenience and comfort of your own home. Just create a Zoom account here and we can begin to schedule your zoom training sessions. Gather the equipment you would like to use and text your training coach ahead of time with the equipment list, so we can make the best workouts custom to your home and fitness needs! Email FitnessEliteUSA@gmail.com or Text (908) 295-8917 to begin your Zoom training!
Our Updated Class Schedule
9-9:45AM Dolls & Dumbbells
If you are not currently part of the Fitness Elite Training family and you would like to book a Zoom Training session, call or email for Training options and packages!